How to Unblock & Watch Disney+ From Anywhere
Disney+ is the new streaming service that Disney launched in 2019. It has quickly become one of the most popular streaming services, with over 118 million subscribers. Disney+ includes content from Disney, 20th Century Fox, Lucasfilm/Star Wars, Marvel, National Geographic, and Pixar.
Like many other streaming services, Disney+ is not available in every country; it only supports 13 countries. Also, it offers different content in different countries, so you have to use a VPN like Wachee to access all of its content.
Another obstacle on the way to stream Disney+ is creating an account. Disney+ restricts who can sign up for the service by only accepting payment methods from the countries it’s available in. This means that even if you use a VPN to access the site, you can’t sign up if you don’t have the appropriate billing information.
But as always, there are ways to bypass this restriction.
How to create a Disney+ account in a few simple steps
- Create a new Apple ID or Google Play Store account. Make sure you select the US as your country. Do not add payment details at this stage if prompted.
- Buy an iTunes or Google Play gift card with enough US dollars to pay for your Disney+ subscription.
- Redeem the gift card in the App Store or the Play Store.
- Use your PayPal account to pay for the subscription instead of a US bank card. (Note: You can also buy a digital HBO gift card from Amazon’s US website and redeem that when you sign up)
- Now download Wachee on any device you like and purchase the Premium subscription.
- Connect to Wachee’s US server.
- Download and open the Disney+ app.
- Choose the plan you prefer and click “Subscribe.” Be sure to set your payment method to “gift card” on the checkout page.
- That’s it! Enjoy streaming Disney+!